Monday, February 9, 2009

Ellen broke my heart!

Other than lunch and Frasier, The Ellen show is the one thing I look forward to while I drink my crumby social worker coffee at my crumbsucking dayjob. Today is the day Ellen broke my heart. Show starts off with her walking onstage with JOSH GROBIN and goes on to announce that JOHN MAYER will be on the show. OH GOD MY HEART NEARLY PUKED! IT.....GETS.....WORSE......
During the commercial break they announce that JASON MRAZ will be on the show tomorrow! I'm not trying to be mean or snooty, but MR A-Z is my arch nemesis, my skeletor, my sauron, my vader, my bad guy from Cobra who's says "PIG!" A lot. Maaaaybe he might be a nice guy, I'm sorry for the negative behavior, I just can't believe she's dumping MRAZHOLE on me this early in the week. Oh Ellen, what have you done to me? Why are you doing this? I don't need this right now. Help!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment