Monday, November 23, 2009

Hia(tits)

In case you haven't been properly informed! Myself and the gentlemen are taking a well needed break from Sw!ms life. Our beloved Leon Drums has left us and hes pretty much impossible to replace! We're all going to take a breather for a while. DON'T FRET! We still plan on getting together and recording some of those new tunes we've been wailin for ya! Also i will be recording tons of new stuff under the name Langor-Slayer Of Thoughts or Langor-Jerker Of Tears or Langor- Bringor Of It or maybe even Langor-Eater Of Forgiveness. I'll keep you all posted! Thanks for your love!
-Langor-Signer Of Posts!

1 comment:

  1. Today I saw a colored pencil called Vermillion and it rocked my socks and i wanted to bring it at your next nyc show... I guess I'll have to wait :(

    Joe from broklyn

    ReplyDelete